Friday, March 21, 2014

more about php

Ok,first i'll share about the problems I encountered.

1. Using user authentication- no table found


   and when i click preview at previous exercice ( login.php) , this error came out:



Solution: Site>Manage site>check setting

2. When i closed my dreamweaver and opened it back to preview my project, this pop out came out.I posted my problem at the facebook group and a few of them says we dont need to set up each time we open the dreaweaver. The settings will be connect automatically. 


Solution : Click OK.It will bring to site management.Fill the settings.It was weird because i already fill it last time.So, ignore that feeling, and i just filled it.Clicked done, and this pop out came out and OK!


To double check it, I closed the dreamweaver, opened and previewed it...and it success.No pop out come out.

3.Using update record(updateuser.php), this pop out came out after i fulfilled all the empty box


Solution: phpMysql>table>drop id>add new row>add 1 column at beginning of table>tick index and A_I 

--not done yet and the pop out still came out

close pop out>at updateuser.php, add one row above the username>panel binding>drag recordset id to field id

done!

I'm going to do the tutorial next time since too many things to remember and i just don't get the flow.


wuhuu.okay,michael jordan.I will try my best :D



No comments:

Post a Comment